Invite a friend
Mother Goose Group at the Library
Mother Goose Group is a storytime for babies, toddlers and pre-schools. The interactive story session is also accompanied with singing and dancing. Children must be accompanied with a parent or caregiver.
More About Springfield Free Public Library
The Springfield Free Public Library offers reference books, fiction and non-fiction books, books on tape, magazines, periodicals, online resources, various adult and children's classes and more. The single floor library is broken down into the main library, a multi-purpose room, a video and music rental area, two small quiet rooms, a youth room and a small art museum.
While the library was established in 1931 by the Springfield parent-teacher association, the present-day building the library occupies was erected in 1969.
Other events here
- Lunchtime Film Series Tue, May 28, 1:00 pm–3:00 pm
- Wii games at the library Weekly on Wednesdays, 4:00 pm–5:00 pm
- Yoga Storytime May 10, 2013 / May 17, 2013 / May 31, 2013, 10:30 am–11:00 am
- Chair Yoga with Pamela Nixon Weekly on Fridays, 12:30 pm–1:30 pm
- Storycraft at the Library Weekly on Fridays, 4:00 pm–4:30 pm
- 23-year-old Springfield Native To Talk About College Admissions at the Springfield Public Library Mon, Jun 10, 7:00 pm
- Renewed Church Monthly, 1:30 pm–4:00 pm
- New Traveling Exhibition Tells the Story of Abraham Lincoln’s Struggle to Meet the Constitutional Challenges of the Civil War Daily,
- Attic Treasures Sale June 28, 2013 / June 29, 2013, 10:00 am–5:00 pm