Music Lessons Coordinator Sam Ash Music: The Springfield NJ Sam Ash Learning Center will soon be open and we have an immediate opportunity for the right person to assume the Lesson Coordinator position in our Learning Center!
We are looking for an energetic, organized, motivated, and creative person for the position of Lesson Coordinator.
Responsibilities include scheduling students and teachers, selling lessons, organizing and promoting our lesson programs in both the store and community.
Music teachers welcome. This position allows the time and schedule to teach in our Learning Center as well.
Management experience a plus and Computer skills a must.
RECEPTIONIST: MULTI DOCTOR SURGICAL PRACTICE SEEKS FULL TIME PERSON WITH EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICES SKILLS, COMPUTER LITERATE, EXPERIENCE WITH HEALTH INSURANCE GUIDELINES, REFERRALS, ETC. EXPERIENCE WITH MULTI LINE PHONE SYSTEM. MUST BE ABLE TO TRAVEL TO OTHER LOCATIONS ONCE A WEEK AND WORK TWO LATE NIGHTS...GREAT WORK ETHIC NEEDED AND TEAM PLAYER...COMPETITIVE SALARY AND GOOD BENEFITS
AUTOMOTIVE INTERNET & TELEMARKETING SALES: Overloaded with business we need professionals looking to take their careers to a new level. Beautiful facilities with great working conditions and caring staff. We are one great team all sharing the same mission: Exceeding our customer's expectation everyday, striving to be #1 while turning customers to lifetime friends. Premium Luxury Volume Import dealership, with great location, huge new & used inventories, Super support staff & great pay plan with great clientele ensures your success!! Besides a Great Pay Plan we offer 401(k), paid vacation, training etc.
Welcome Team Member (Front Desk Associate): Key Job Responsibilities
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
• Model and promote the mission, values and guiding principles of TSI through appropriate appearance, words and actions.
• Engage in opportunities that positively impact the member experience.
• Adhere to all operational excellence standards related to providing a welcoming club environment.
• Greet and acknowledge every member who enters and exits the club.
• Scan all member, guest and employee key tags, ensuring all vendors sign the logbook.For more job local job listings visit CareerBuilder on Patch.