- Too hot to exercise? The offers a promo this summer where state residents can work out for free in any NYSC facility on days where the temperature tops 90 degrees.
- The Library hosts Karate for Kids classes in August: .
- McLynn’s holds its weekly tonight. Come by the bar to see musicians perform in an informal, loose setting.
- Keep your kids safe in your car. AAA offers free on Wednesdays and Thursdays.
- Are there bears in your neighborhood? Read tips for dealing with them .
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something