The following information comes from The Children's Academy website:
Our Program will include:
- The Montessori practical life shelf with an abundance of living skills
- The sensorial shelf of building apparatus and comparison materials
- Open craft tables with changing tactile materials for creativity
- Children’s story time with corresponding art projects
- A variety of musical tunes and dance
- Our Montessori farm
- Open art table with a variety of media for free expression
- Playground time for fun in the sun and sand.
Mini-Camp at The Children’s Academy is a wonderful introduction for new students and a happy continuation for returning students.
We are also very pleased to welcome those children who are not enrolled at The Academy. All children not enrolled must be 2 ½ years of age by June 1st and fully toilet trained to join our Mini-Camp program.
We look forward to seeing all of you!
The Academy Staff
MINI-CAMP THINGS TO KNOW
- Parents must walk children in and also pick them up at the door since the valet service is not in operation during mini-camp.
- Sunscreen is advisable for outdoor play. Please apply before coming to camp.
- Sneakers are also recommended to avoid woodchips in shoes.
- Show and Tell is welcome everyday.
- We encourage musical favorites to be shared with class. CD’s and DVD’s are always welcome.
- Camp concludes at 11:30. Please be prompt for pick-up.
- There will be no make-up days for missed sessions.
For more information, call 973-379-3524.