Bally's Total Fitness, a national chain of fitness centers, has a Springfield branch located at 99 U.S. Highway 22. It offers a free club tour and a free guest pass so that potential customers can try out the facilities for free. Members can improve their health and fitness levels with a range of machines, weights, exercise classes and personal training capabilities. And if you have a language barrier, the friendly staff here is bilingual, speaking both English and Spanish.
- Hours: General hours: Mon - Thu, 5:30am - 11pm; Fri, 5:30am - 10pm; Sat, 8am - 6pm; Sun, 8am - 5pm. Kids' hours: Mon - Thu, 9am - 3pm, 5pm - 9pm; Fri, 9am - 3pm, 6pm - 9pm; Sat, 9am - 3pm; Sun, 10am - 3pm
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is at street level.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Discounts: Child, Corporate
- Parking: Free lot
- Features: Cardio (bicycle), Cardio (elliptical), Cardio (stair master), Cardio (tread mill), Food/drink, Jacuzzi, Sauna, Steam room, Strength (free weights), Strength (machines), Swimming pool
- Services: Classes, Fitness assessment, Massage, Personal training
- Classes/programs: Aerobics, Body sculpting, Cycling, Martial arts, Yoga