Scotty's Family Steakhouse & Comedy Cove is known for its great steaks—especially its 20-ounce Sirloin & Delmonico Steak—chicken, seafood, pasta and burgers. The menu appeals to the adventurous diner without intimidating those with more traditional tastes. Call ahead to have your power lunch of a burger, sandwich or salad prepared and ready for your arrival.
The comedy club upstairs features some of the country's best comics, many of whom have appeared on "Last Comic Standing," "Late Night with David Letterman," "The Tonight Show" and a variety of shows on Comedy Central. The Comedy Cove is now going into its third year and it is quickly gaining a reputation for providing a truly fun night out.
- Fax: 973-376-1479
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 11:30am - 10pm; Sat, Sun, 11:30am - 11pm. The bar is open daily until 2am.
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is at street level.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: STEAKHOUSE menu for lunch, dinner, takeout and banquets. Full Bar. COMEDY CLUB with nationally known comics with network & TV credits.
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Menu link: www.scottyssteakhouse.com/dinner.htm
- Specialties: Steaks, burgers, seafood, chicken, pasta, salads, burgers, sandwiches and bar favorites
- ATM: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American, Bar Food, Barbecue, Burgers, Dessert / Ice Cream, Italian, Philly Steaks, Sandwiches, Seafood
- Signature dishes: 20-ounce Sirloin Steak & 20 OZ. Delmonico Steak Sizzling Sirloin & Sizzling Shrimp & Scallops
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: 20 OZ DELMONICO STEAK
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Features: Banquets, Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Happy Hour, Kids' Menu, Live Entertainment, Lunch, Outdoor seating, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fun
- Dress code: Casual