Temple Beth Ahm Yisrael Early Childhood Program
Temple Beth Ahm Yisrael's Early Childhood Program, the winner of Springfield Patch's 2012 poll of township Preschools, is located at the back of the Temple. They have a small student/teacher ratio, with state certified teachers and are accreditated by the National Association for the Education of Young Children.
Interactive Learning Center Curriculum
- Art, music, movement, computers, dramatic play, discovery/science, reading readiness, math and manipulatives, writing, sand and water play centers
- Fun and educational themes are taught throughout the year
- Smart Board Technology
- Afternoon Hebrew Immersion Class for 3s and 4s
- Totally inclusive and open to all who value a program of Jewish principles and high quality education
- Weekly Shabbat with families, Jewish Holidays and culture
- NJ State Licensed and Accredited by (NAEYC) National Association for the Education of Young Children
- Certified Staff
- Hours: See website: length of sessions vary for different ages of classes
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Accreditation/licenses: National Association for the Education of Young Children.
- Parking: Free lot