Turning Pointe Dance Center
Turning Pointe Dance Center has been teaching Springfield residents to dance for nearly 20 years. The studio offers an array of dance lessons for all ages and skill levels, as well as personal training sessions and fitness classes such as yoga, circuit training and zumba dance. Turning Pointe also accepts bookings for birthday parties and special events. Visit the dance studio's Web site for more information about available courses and class schedules.
- Fax: 973-376-8305
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is at street level.
- Founding Date: 1993
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Discounts: Group/family, Volume/season
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Number of classes/week: 90
- Average class size: 10
- Number of instructors: 12
- Dance styles: Ballet, Hip hop, Jazz, Modern, Tap
- One-on-one instruction: Yes
- What is the most popular style of dance with your students?: Acrobatics Ballet Competition Company Contemporary Hip Hop Jazz Little Movers Modern Musical Theater Music Video Hip Hop Pointe Tap Yoga Zumba