Who to Call: For more information, call at 973-376-1025.
- The Springfield Board of Education usually meets on the first and third Monday of every month. While the executive sessions are held at 7 p.m., the public sessions start at 7:30 p.m.
- Meetings are generally held at the Instructional Media Center in Jonathan Dayton High School, 139 Mountain Ave.
- The nine members of the board are elected by voters for three-year terms. The elections are generally held on the third Tuesday of April.
- Jacqueline Shanes, president
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Donato Circelli, vice president
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Anthony Delia
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Linda Duke
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Andrew Fekete
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Brian Kass
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Irwin Sablosky
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Jeff Strumpf
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pat Venezia
- E-mail: email@example.com