In case you haven't applied for assistance and need it, you still have a few more days to register.
FEMA hurricane disaster relief registration has been extended to Jan. 30.
Please visit www.disasterassistance.gov or 800-621-3362. Assistance will still available if you are already registered.
FEMA reminds those applying to have the following information ready:
- “Social Security Number (Including your spouse's).
- Private insurance information, if available.
- Address and zip code of the damaged property.
- Directions to the damaged home or property.
- Daytime telephone number.
- A telephone number where we can reach you or leave a message.
- An address where you can get mail.
- If you want your disaster assistance funds sent directly to your bank, provide the FEAM agent with your bank account type (savings/ checking), account number and routing number.”